1536-1538 62nd St. | Berkeley | $1,499,000
5 Bedrooms | 3 Bathroom | 2,494 sq.ft.
- Stately, if not downright comely, 1536-1538 62nd Street, in Berkeley’s hip Paradise Park neighborhood, is a positively gorgeous, turn-of-the-20th-century Golden duplex home built on an expansive, beautifully landscaped piece of land.
- Stunning in every regard, this quintessential Berkeley home is flooded with natural light and exquisite artisanal touches throughout. Gorgeous golden oak hardwood floors flow effortlessly from the front of the home ground floor to the back of the home - through an updated kitchen (a delight for the gourmet) to a newly constructed redwood deck with lots of entertainment appeal.
- Previously a large single-family home, the property was expertly divided into two distinct units - both with ample windows, and beautifully proportioned personal quarters, expansive living areas, and easy outdoor access.
- The 2-Bedroom 2 bathroom downstairs unit is well planned and expertly re-imagined. Large paned windows in the primary downstairs bedroom overlook a verdant backyard, providing an absolutely serene place to wake up in the morning.
- Upstairs, the 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom unit is currently occupied - and offers a terrific mortgage deferment.
- Learn more about this lovely Berkeley home! Schedule a viewing soon.
Andrea Gordon, Realtor®
#1536-153862ndStreet #BerkelyDuplexForSale #ParadiseParkOakland #Househunting #EastBayLuxuryRealEstate #COMPASS #AndreaGordonRealtor